It is possible to configure a deferred payment plan on one of your events. It will be necessary to contact support via the form to set it up.
Some information about the payment plan :
- The payment plan is only available through the web version of Shotgun.
- It allows users to pay for their orders in a maximum of 3 monthly installments.
- Orders with payment plan will appear as pending in the "Orders" section until completion of the last payment.
- In the Banking tab, the total amount of the order will be blocked until all payments are made.
👮♀️ Some rules for users wishing to use the payment plan:
- Users will not receive their tickets until all payments have been successfully completed.
- If a recurring payment fails, an email and SMS alert will be sent to the user with a link to complete their payment.
- After 5 daily alerts without action, the order is cancelled and all payments made so far are non-refundable.
How is the number of monthly installments of the payment plan calculated ?
- Event starts in more than 2 months = 3 monthly payments
- Event starts in less than 2 months but more than 1 month = 2 monthly payments
- Event starts in less than one month = no payment plan offered.
Once configured, the payment plan will be offered to the buyer at the time of purchase.
⚠️ It is important to note that deferred payment is currently only available for organizer accounts located in Europe.