Where can I find my organizer page settings ?
Log in to Smartboard, go in “Community” section and select “My Page”
Your page can be customized directly using Smartboard
My Page section.
- Define your geolocation, add your website url, logo, description and social links.
- Upload a cover image in 16:9 format, try to use an image that gives a first impression of the atmosphere of your events or the universe of your brand for a more attractive and immersive experience.
Track and retarget your page traffic
Enter your Meta Pixel ID in the tracking section in order to track and retarget your traffic page for your social ad campaigns.
Read more about how to set up your Meta pixel with Facebook support : https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755?id=1205376682832142
Embed your page on your website to feature your upcoming events
1. Use the same URL than your page by adding
/widget at the end, for example :
2. Once you have the widget URL, modify the HTML code below:
<iframe frameborder="0" name="Organizer name" width="1280" height="800" src="[<https://shotgun.live/venues/shotgun?noBack=true&embedded=true>](<https://shotgun.live/venues/do-not-sit-on-the-furniture?noBack=true&embedded=true>)" allowfullscreen="" style="max-width: 100%; max-height: 100vh;"></iframe>
Organizer namewith the your name
[<https://shotgun.live/venues/shotgun?noBack=true&embedded=true>](<https://shotgun.live/venues/shotgun?noBack=true&embedded=true>)with your widget URL
- If you want a light mode design instead of dark, you can add
&ui=lightat the end of the url
3. To finish, include the HTML code into your website.
Registered users can follow your page and decide wether they want to get notified by email, mobile notification or both when you’ll publish an event.
In the publication settings of your event you can see how many of your followers will be notified once when you’ll publish your event in public. (The number corresponds to your followers who have opt-in to receive mobile notifications from you)