What is it?
Your organizer page is your showcase on Shotgun. It is public and accessible to everyone from the shotgun.live website and from the app.
- Informations that have made public as an event organizer (description, picture..)
- All your future events
- The ability for Shotgun users to follow your page and subscribe to notifications and emails
- Links to your various socials networks or site
By sharing your Shotgun organizer page, you engage your community, get to know it better and build loyalty (mobile notification, newsletter, reward program, etc.)
Your subscribers are notified of your events
Let your followers know every time you post an event! Shotgun community can subscribe to your page and decide if they want to receive notification by email, mobile notification or both.
- More early sales
- More engagement
- Better retention of your community
Make it your own!
You can access your Page directly from the My Page menu of the Smartboard. Let’s dive into the personalization options of your page.
🔝 Featured Event
Bring your premier event into the spotlight with the Featured Event section – the perfect way to showcase its prominence!
- Select the event you want to feature
- Write a custom headline (optional)
- Write a custom description (optional)
Reveal what sets you apart to your visitors and let your uniqueness shine 💫
- Short bio: Write a catchy description that sounds just like you!
- Mood Tags: Express the essence of your events with tags like 🌱 ECO-FRIENDLY, 🌈 LGBTQ+, or 🎵 TECHNO.
- About: Tell your customers a bit more about your story and your singularities.
Infuse your page with captivating photos or videos that narrate the essence of your events.
- Cover Image
Share your social media profiles, messaging platforms, and music social media, all in one organized space. Connect with your audience like never before!
- Social Media: Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter
- Messaging: Connect closer with your fans with Telegram, Instagram broadcast, Whatsapp, messenger or Discord.
- Music: Share your Soundcloud or Spotify account
Inform your visitors about the ways to get in touch and the location details of your events (when relevant).
- Contact email (optional): Share the email address to which people can contact you
- Location (optional): Display the location of your events
Proudly display the list of performers who've rocked your stage before.
Three options are available:
- Most popular 🌟: The most popular artists who played at your events before will be displayed first. The artists’ popularity is based on the number of the artist's followers on Shotgun.
- Most recent 🕘: Artists with be displayed from the most recent who played at your events to the least recent.
- Do not display artists on my page
Do even more with your organizer page
1. Track and retarget your page traffic
From the Account tab, you can add in one click:
Your Meta Business Pixel, which allows you to track traffic on your organizer page, and on all your events pages. You can then easily retarget this traffic in your Facebook and Instagram online campaigns.
You Google Tag Manager, which allows you to integrate any container on your organizer page and those of all your events.
2. Integrate your future events directly into your website
With the Shotgun Widget, you can embed the agenda of all your future events in a blink of an eye. Visitors will be able to access events and buy tickets without leaving your site, for an optimal experience.
From the Marketing > Widget tab, select the widget format that suits you best, and copy/paste the HTML code on your website.