What is the Reward Program?
The Reward Program allows you to encourage your buyers to share your event in order to obtain a partial or total refund of their tickets in the event of sales via their affiliate link.
As an organizer, you have the possibility to activate or deactivate the Reward Program.
How does it work?
If the Reward Program is activated on an Event, users will be informed about the Reward Program:
- On the mobile app, on the Event page, before purchasing a ticket
- On the website and on the app, on their Order Confirmation page
- They will receive a dedicated email Users just have to copy their link and share it with their friends / network, through social networks or Group chats.
- For every ticket bought through their link, they will receive an email indicating their current cashback.
After the event ends, they will be automatically refunded, depending on the number of tickets they have sold.
How do I activate the Reward Program?
Under Promote > Reward Program, organizers can activate the Reward Program and configure the rewards for the Referrer and the Referees:
- Referrer Reward is a percentage of cashback that will be refunded to the Referrer for each ticket sold.
- Referee Reward is the percentage of discount that will be offered to Referrer friends. This is optional.
⚠️ Once set, those numbers can only be increased but not decreased anymore. This is to avoid “false publicity” (the Organizer could announce 25% cashback and lower it down to 5% or even 0% before the event end)