A contact is added to your community in any of the following situations:
- A user bought a ticket to one of your events
- A user received an invite to one of your events
- A user was part of a group ticket and his·her email address was filled by the ticket buyer.
- A user followed your organiser page on Shotgun (whether or not s·he subscribed to newsletter)
- A user was imported manually by you from the contacts screen (via csv import)
A contact is defined by their email address, even if they don’t have a Shotgun account associated. Every contact has a list of attributes associated, more info here.
As an organiser, you can:
- Import new contacts via csv import
- Export the list of your contacts and their attributes (see below)
- Create a segment as a subset of your contacts
Any question, comment, feedback on this feature? Please let us know here, we’ll get back to you very shortly!